miércoles, 11 de abril de 2012

How do you learn best?

Students from 6th C read some statements and chose the ones that were true for them. Most of them agreed on the following statements:

  • I prefer working in groups.
  • I enjoy working with photocopies.
  • I enjoy listening to music.
  • It helps me remember new vocabulary when the teacher brings real objects or pictures to the classroom.
  • I can read written texts and understand them.
  • I can speak and communicate my ideas.
  • I can listen to a short text or a conversation and understand it.
  • I can write short texts or sentences.
  • I can make questions and answer them.
  • I can describe a picture.
What is true for you?

2 comentarios:

  1. Excellent idea, congratulations Miss Marian for it, I'm really very proud of your team. Go on like this and have fun!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I LIKE THIS EXERCISE AND THIS PAGE YOU HAVE A GOOD IDEA. ROSARIO VIEYRA

    ResponderEliminar